Saturday, June 2, 2012

An Award? For me?


I have been honored with my very first Blogging Award. I don't even know what to say. So my first thought is.... Me? Really?? Thank you!!




Now it is up to me to acknowledge said award.

The Sunshine Award rules are:

1. Include the award logo in a post or somewhere on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.


Since I am not sure which 10 questions to answer (do I use those already asked of another blogger or am I suppose to make up 10 of my own??), so I will play it safe and answer the same 10 questions as the blogger who nominated me. So here goes...


1. What is a favorite childhood memory?
Playing street baseball better than any boy on my block.


2. What is a real fear you have?
Drowning.


3. How would you describe yourself?
A good girl who made a lot of bad choices.


4. What states have you lived in?
Missouri, Wyoming, New Mexico, Arizona, Minnesota, Florida and Alabama


5. What is your style?
Laid back and comfortable. Jeans and a tshirt.


6. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Biscuits and sausage gravy.


7. What are some of your hobbies?
I love making crafts, gardening and now... blogging!!


8. If you could tell people anything, what would be the most important thing to say?
Death is the ONLY thing you will not recover from. So LIVE your life.


9. What is one of your passions?
Music. I cannot and will not live without it.


10. What is one truth you have learned?
Growing older is dangerous.





Nominate other bloggers. The rules say 10 to 12. But I follow only 2. So I will nominate them...

Xanax or Running Shoes
   Jeanna has a unique twist on life with words so well put together that you are instantly transported to where she is.

The Narcissists Blog
   Teri conveys much of her angst with easy to read wordplay, she holds back nothing when expressing her views.

Both of these young women can have me holding my breath for the next line. Tears and laughter welling up inside me with their honesty and gutsy way of looking at life. Thank you ladies.

Now to link the blogger who nominated me...
Xanax or Running Shoes
That's 2 links on one page... you go Girly!! And thanks for being such a influential force in my world!

Ok... that about does it. I hope I can follow through and hold up this gracious award!
Thanks Again!!























No comments:

Post a Comment